Make a difference. With a freedom to create great results.
We are hiring!
Want to be one of the first 15 employees of an ambitious technology company? Here's your chance!
- B2B sellers who will help our customers achieve success! The positions are based in Oslo and open for professional B2B sellers or media advisers. You must be fluent in Norwegian or Swedish.
- Java backend developers. Two senior positions. Both positions are based in Oslo. You must be fluent in English and have a work permit in EU/Norway.
Our journey has just started. A year after launching our initial ad product in Norway we get solid feedback from the market telling us it's time to scale up. Our company is still relatively small, which means that each new member of our development team will have a huge impact on the company. We are excited to venture into new areas of technology and strengthening the sales function to support our strategy. That is why we want to have you as a member of our technology or sales team. Our goal is to make one of the most effective and human friendly advertising products in the industry - both for the advertiser and the consumer. We know this can be achieved without compromising the privacy of the consumer by contextually coupling ads with relevant newspaper articles at scale. We'll enter each national market in Europe with our unique technology and data set to demonstrate the benefits of our product and the consumer insight provided which create unique brand advertising opportunities.
Rådgivende selgere helt i front av kommunikasjonsteknologien
Vi ønsker å styrke B2B salgsteamet vårt med rådgivere som nye interessenter og eksisterende kunder kan stole på. Du vil bidra med:
- Være med på å bygge opp metodikk for tilfang og håndtering av nye interessenter og nye kunder ut fra en porteføljetankegang.
- Identifisere og få inn nye interessenter.
- Sørge for at dine kunder har suksess og at de vokser!
Det er viktig at du trives med innovative digitale produkter, har erfaring med metodeutvikling og gjort betydelige B2B-salg.
Velkommen til en prat hvis du har riktig bakgrunn og tenner på utfordringen! Ta kontakt på firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Backend developers
Your team's responsibility and way of work
- We take pride in developing readable, well designed and well tested software.
- We design, develop and test our software using a wide range of programming languages, using different methods and techniques during our development cycles.
- We are responsible for software development related to integration with ad exchanges, publishers and the processing of thousands of ad bid requests and data points per second.
- As well as software development related to consumer insight, ad campaign setup/execution and automation of promoting new advertiser opportunities.
- We process high volume real-time data of ad impressions and account balances using latest technologies.
- We will be focusing more on constant roll out and testing of new features using feature flags.
Your responsibilities will be
- You will work in the full stack product team to create optimal experiences for customers, agencies and publishers.
- You will utilise a variety of backend technologies to make sure: Our customers ad campaigns match the relevant articles using search engines. Data points for customer entities such as campaign performance, budget pacing and balance are processed correctly.
- That we have the right data model and efficient database queries to support this.
- You will take part in decisions related to development projects, technology choices and software portfolio life cycle.
- You will do project scoping and requirement specification with the rest of the team.
- You will challenge our status quo, drive innovation and apply agile best practices (we know we have a way to go).
Examples of competencies we are looking for
- You are an experienced Java developer and expert in backend technologies.
- It is natural for you to work with debugging tools and testing frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito.
- You have experience using cloud computing services such as the AWS environment, particularly S3, EC2, Redshift, EMR and Elastic Search.
- You have general SysAdm and DevOps knowledge.
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Years with relevant experience can compensate for this).
Nice to have competencies
- Real-time data processing applications.
- Streams in Solr for data processing and statistical purposes.
- NoSQL data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
Work permit required
- EU or Norway
Compensation and benefits:
- Stable work environment. No corporate politics.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Five weeks holiday. Flexibility to spend it.
- Health insurance.
- Possibility for equity.
- Mobile and fixed internet covered.
- Lunch almost for free.
- Great colleagues. Really.
- Centrally located in Oslo (near Nationalteateret).
- Oslo - the capital for people who wants to live in the big city but enjoy the great outdoors! Oslofjorden is excellent for swimming and sailing, and the nearby forest and mountains (Marka) are great for hiking, climbing and skiing.
- Practical help to relocate and find a place to stay.
Do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com